Sunday, February 3, 2008


Here we are a few days after we brought Aiden home. Most of these pictures are taken by my sister who is a professional photographer. She and her son Korbin came to help out with the little guy. It's been very nice to have someone to hand the baby off to in the morning so I can go back to sleep for a few hours.

My sister is selfless, beautiful and amazing. Her son, Korbin, is just adorable. His smile lights up the room and brightens my day. We can only hope that Aiden grows up to be like him. We'd love for them to be best friends! :)  

(Ellie wrote this.. although I agree with all of it except for one thing)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is truly beautiful! I hope he brings you many, many years of joy :-)

-Katie VE

Anonymous said...

He is so precious!~Nikki