Tuesday, May 6, 2008

tummy time

He rolled over today for the first time ever. Right after bath time! I laid him on his tummy to put lotion on his back and I guess he decided that he wanted to be on his back to practice his air-kicks. So he just rolled over.
Until recently (yesterday) Aiden has seriously protested against "tummy time". As I was nannying yesterday, I realized though that he is a little behind on the head lifting off the floor, so I've implemented this time several times a day now, and he's doing great. Once he gets upset he really starts to lift his head.

He's also moved into 3-6 month clothes. I had to pack up all the newborn and 0-3 mths. I kept some of them, the ones that were just too cute, since we might have another one some day. One never knows.
He sucks on his fist and his fingers all the time now. Only uses the pacifier to fall asleep for naps, then he spits it out, and he never uses it at night. This is good because we didn't want him to have a crisis when we remove that sucker pretty soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's so dang cute. I can't wait to squeeze him. You sound like a great mother. Happy Mother's Day dear one. Love, Nonna. xooxxo