Thursday, June 19, 2008

Date Night

Wednesday nights have become date nights for Toby and I, since we rarely get to see each other. So yesterday we went out to eat and then decided to go for a walk in Zilker Park. Man is it pretty. There's a path that runs beside a river filled with joggers, walkers, bikers, swimmers, kids, dogs, trees, bamboos, flowers... just gorgeous. There were people canoing and picknicking and grilling. It was so nice. We sat down by the water and put our feet in and just talked.

It was really nice to just have some down time to ourselves.


And of course I love my time with Aiden when I come home after work and get to play with him in the evening. He's so darn cute.

Today we met with some ladies from Aunt Ellies playgroup who are looking for a nanny for the fall. It sounds pretty promising, so we're keeping our fingers crossed.

2 comments:

*** said...

You look so pretty!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're putting more things up here for us to see. Looks like you're enjoying Austin. Love, Nonna. I agree. He's a cutie. xoxo