Saturday, January 3, 2009

2008 review!

I remember New Years eve last year (2007), sitting on my bed in Chicago 9 1/2 months pregnant thinking what a crazy/fun year we had ahead of us. Boy was I right!

The biggest highlights are:
-had my beautiful baby boy Aiden in January
-moved from Chicago to Austin in March
-new job in June (summer job directing teenagers in summer shows)
-got married in August to the most wonderful man I've ever known
-new job in September (worst job I've EVER had at TGI Fridays!)
-lost 30 lbs in September
-another new job in October (current job at Apex Resources which I love)
-started real estate school in November which I should finish sometime this Spring

Can't wait to see what 2009 will hold in store for us!! First and foremost we're expecting my brother's baby Paige to join us any day now. I can't even wait. I guess she's Beth's baby too :)

Aiden is sick right now and it SUCKS. He's got a cough and had a fever all day today. He's been sleeping really good this evening though, so hopefully he's on the mend.

No comments: